Sunday, September 30, 2007

PSLE!!! :(

In a matter of weeks (I think), the Pri 6 students will start their PSLE exams. This has to be the most important exam to every kid in Singapore. I remember going through the whole process... Everyday was "Studying Day" for me. My teachers kept reminding us to study and study because all of our knowledge is tested in this crucial examination.

During the days of PSLE exams, it was EXTREMELY nerve-wrecking! My heart was beating fast when I was waiting for the exam papers to be passed out. And when the test ended, a wave of relief goes through my body. However, the thing that I remember most was when PSLE officially ended. After the Science paper, everyone celebrated. It felt like a HUGE burden lifted off my shoulders. Parties followed after..... I'm sure everybody felt this before.....

What's the purpose of this post? Well, I would have to say that this post is dedicated to chloe. PSLE is coming and I know how she feels at this stage. All the pressure and stress, all because of this exam.

If you do read this, I want to wish you well in your PSLE. Hope you pass with flying colours~!

3 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Gee..your post makes it more nerve wrecking.

Chloe, the best thing to do now is to stay focussed and persevere. You will reap the rewards if you do so.

Anonymous said...

HI!!!! MY PSLE IS FINALLY OVER!!! wow I LOAD OF MY CHEST. i am so darn happy right now.

Anthony Choo said...

Good for you :) Now that it is over, do you think you could have prepared for the exam differently?