Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

FINALLY...

I got to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I was sick on the day and week that the movie came out. So during that time, everyone already watched it. So, I caught the movie with Debbie today in the morning. Woke up at 8:20 am, and watched it at 9:30 am.

Took advice from friends to maximise enjoyment of the movie.
- As the movie is extremely long, buy popcorn and drink.
- Sit at the far back.
- Do not go at night. Might have sleepiness in the second half of the show.
- Try to keep awake throughout the movie because it's so cool!

And I did...

The movie was soooooooooo awesome! It had everything I expected. Definitely gonna get the DVD. Best movie in years? :p



megan fox... speechless
(google her)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

YEAH SPEECHLESS HEHEHEHE. OMG THE THEATRE WAS SO PACKED! I SAT AT THE FRONT ROW. SOO COOL LAAH! :D

nicnic93 said...

I'm not surprised. It's such a good movie!

choyban said...

er...if it's a good movie, why should sleepiness be an issue?

nicnic93 said...

smart comment. but i think the ones who told me to prevent sleeping probably were more disappointed in the movie, unlike hardcore fans of the movie LIKE ME!

but i stayed awake! :)
because very good! :)