Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In Australia

Thanks to the awesome Mobtv, I got to watch the final few episodes of "Together". Everyday, I would spend a few minutes downloading the episode, and then watching it. Just yesterday, I caught the finale of the show.

(Mum uses Mobtv to watch her reality shows like Life Transformers).

My opinion, I didn't really like the ending. It was pretty cramped up, like every event was steered intentionally towards the happy ending that everyone wanted. Maybe, a few more episodes leading to the final episode would have been better. But then again, who am I to judge?

I actually wanted Jianhong to go back to Tarzan. Oh well.


Update: Cough is still here, but better than before. Been studying a lot. Not yet adjusted to Australian time (I've been sleeping very late).

P.S: I will try to upload the pics of the family in Macau/Hong Kong/Zhuhai. Just not yet.

1 comment:

mycanon30d said...

Thank you for reminding me of Mobtv. I just finished watching "Life Transformers". I think it is the best local program ever.