Monday, April 16, 2007

Back To School... :I

It's back to school today. Yes, I am a liitle sad that I have to start waking up early again. In the holidays, I woke up at 12 something almost everyday. Keke...

The first week of holiday was great. I did exercise during that time. I wouldn't say that I exercised a lot, but I did exercise more than I usually do back in Singapore. I started to slack a little during the second week. I was tired and lethargic at this time. Watching TV was No.1 on my To-Do list. Don't worry, I'm not a couch potato...

All in all, holidays were good. I had sufficient rest and was ready (I think) to go back to school...

1 comment:

Anthony Choo said...

Many became couch potatoes without realising. Don't find excuses for not doing something good. Instead, ask yourself "why not?" and "how to?".