Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ice Party

Another party~! This time, I went ice-skating. The birthday girl paid for some of us and I was one of the lucky ones. A friend of mine gave me a lift to the ice skating rink and I'm thankful for that. Belive it or not, we were the first to reach there. The birthday girl wasn't even there! She came 20 mins later (Half of the party guests have already arrived). We proceeded to renting the skates and putting our bags down. Wearing the shoes were a little hard because it was TIGHT! I was scared at this point. Scared that I would fall... Scared that I would be the laughing stock... Scared that I couldn't even walk to the ice skating rink without falling. However, it was pretty easy! Extremely easy actually...

The first time on the ice skating rink was quite easy. It felt like I've did this before. I didn't fall once! Maybe it was because I rollerbladed before. Anyway, it was a little harder for some of my friends who have never ice-skated before. Some of my friends have ice-skated before and they were PRO at it! So, we skated around and around the rink. Funny how you never get bored when you're just skating around the same place. It was exhilirating when you're skating fast because the wind just blows right at your face.

After a while, we ate for 30 minutes, then went back ice-skating. This time, we played Catching (they call it "Tiggy") on ice. Yes, I was "it" a few times but catching a few others were easy.

We proceeded to eat the birthday cake. No candles, not that big... Hehe... But the cake was good! Then, we went back to playing Tiggy again. 30 minutes later, everyone had to leave because of ice hockey practice. By 5:00, I was back home. Fun... Great Fun...

4 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

So glad you are having a great time in Melbourne. As you grow, you will have more fun, richer experiences and wonderful discoveries. :)

choyban said...

wa.....you can ice-skate!!!

Unknown said...

so cool!

Anonymous said...

hee:) i remember when i tried ice skating once - i was so scared, i held on tightly to the railing and refused to let go. So in the end, i didnt really skate. I just..er... "slip-slopped" fo 30mins, feeling very paiseh but trying to look nonchalent.

Well done you!