Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Latest Creation - Carrot Cake!

Today, I've achieved something I thought I wouldn't be good at. For home ec (Home Economics), I was paired up with someone to make CARROT CAKE (not the Singapore kind). At first, I thought we would have trouble making it... But it turned out good! Hehe... I was so proud of myself. After home ec, we had assembly. Upon seeing my carrot cake, everyone came over to try it. "Wow! That's good." "Delicious!" were some of the things they said. Those were compliments I never thought I would receive. Then, I brought it back home for Mum and Sis to try it. They liked it! Yeah... I CAN BAKE~!


8 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Looks like otah to me. Hehe!

choyban said...

oh talking about otah...i am salivating already.

nicnic93, can share your recipe? :)

nicnic93 said...

Hey.. It's about carrot cake, not otah.. :p

choyban>> Sure.. I'll try to find it.. (or remember it)

Unknown said...

please please make it for me to try when you are in singapore XD i would like to try baking too :D

nicnic93 said...

Sure.. No prob! Juz make sure u hav the ingredients ;D

Anonymous said...

why is it called carrot cake? are there real carrots in it? I've always wondered at the "angmoh" carrot cake.

nicnic93 said...

Actually there are! 2 carrots (grated) are needed for the cake.

Anonymous said...

cool... can't imagine carrots in a cake.