Saturday, August 25, 2007

Aussie TV

Some of you may be wondering... Are there any good shows in Australia? Well, just like Singapore, there are a few American shows shown here. Also, there are a few local shows which are good. Here are the shows I usually LOVE to watch~!

1. Lost


2. Heroes


3. Desperate Housewives


4. Prison Break

5. Ugly Betty


6. Big Brother (Aus)

7. Australian Idol (Aus)

8. Thank God You're Here (Aus)

8. Family Guy


Well, there are a lot more... But I can't put it up here because I can't pictures of 'em here... Do you guys watch any of the shows I watch? :p

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i watch this! but on youtube. keke

Anonymous said...

I watch Desperate Housewives & Ugly Betty. But like all other dramas...my interest in them wane soon maybe after the 2nd season! :p

Anonymous said...

I guess I am getting old...no 'stamina' to keep up with the dramas...

nicnic93 said...

chloe > which one? Family Guy?

choyban > nah.. There are some shows which are getting a little bit boring, like Lost. But, as a true fan, I would stay and watch until the very end. But i heard that there's gonna be 6 seasons. And the 3rd season has just finished.. Sigh~!

By the way, do you know when Ugly Betty 2 is coming back?

Anonymous said...

I've tried Lost... but I got lost after a while.

I tried Desperate Housewife, but got bored even before the first season ended.

Prison Break is good but I did not get to finish it coz I'm always busy doing something else.

Ugly Betty - I caught a few episodes here and there but find the characters there pretty dysfunctional (except betty of course).

I think it is difficult for me to stick to shows that are screened at a certain timing. I keep forgeting to catch them.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I don't know when Ugly Betty is coming back. What was the last episode that you saw? Hehe...if you are anxious I can help fill you in. :)

Anonymous said...

ya. sorry forgot to put. and lost (sometimes) and desperate housewives 3 (sometimes)

Anthony Choo said...

I don't even have time to check your blog, not to mention TV dramas.

But then again, I do watch Liverpool matches...once a week though.

Unknown said...

nic, 108 days already.