Friday, August 17, 2007

Party Differences

I attended another party. This time, it was an all guys party. I gotta say, it was a really big difference from the other parties I've been to. Now, I shall state the differences between a guy's party and a girl's party.

Guys - Jokes (80%) Serious Talk (20%)
Girls - Jokes (35%) Serious Talk (65%)

Guys - Usually held at their own homes.
Girls - Usually held in a restaurant or somewhere other than home.

Guys - Pizza and Snacks
Girls - Home-Cooked Food

Guys - XBOX or PS2
Girls - Still more talk... (I think)

Guys - Movies on TV (DVDs)
Girls - Movies in Cinemas

Guys - Casual Wear
Girls - Expected to wear something nice (Unless you have thick skin)

Guys - Loud music
Girls - Soft music or no music at all

Well... That's about it. If you have anymore to add... DO TELL... Or if you disagree with anything, DO TELL...

14 comments:

choyban said...

Good observation! :)

Regarding your 'Speechless' entry, I will feel sick in my stomach too. Laogong said that what he can't stand is the smell after preserving the rat.

heibao said...

Haha, good observation and analysis

Anthony Choo said...

Guys: Play drums
Girls: Play keyboard

Heehee!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i have the same thinking or (doing) as the guys! what the girls do are actually (all of them) NOT MY TYPE. keke. yea! i am not as girly as you think...

Anonymous said...

Girls Party: Everything must look nice!

Heheh...

Green Tea

nicnic93 said...

anthony choo > *cough*watboutu*cough*

Anonymous said...

Hi nicn. I have a math question to ask you so I'm posting it here in the comments. It's a Pri 5 maths question. I can't figure out how to solve it simply. Hope you can help me since you graduated from PSLE not too long ago.

There is this number which is less than 100.

1) Divide by 3 get remainder 1
2) Divide by 4 get remainder 2
3) Divide by 5 get remainder 3
4) Divide by 6 get remainder 4

What is this number?

nicnic93 said...

Thanks for the question, naniecheng.

I couldn't figure it out at first, but then... it turned out to be so easy...

First, find the LCM (lowest common multiple) of the four numbers (3,4,5,6). It would be 60. It also turns out that it is less than 100. Then, you add all the remainders up, which equals to 10. So, 60+10=70.

The answer is 70~! Try it... It works! :)

Unknown said...

hey nic, realised that you are exposed to alot of tough questions. i hate finding the LCM.so mah fan. but my teacher also taught me lar.

Anonymous said...

hi nic, 70 doesn't work for 'Divide by 5 get remainder 3'

nicnic93 said...

I'm so sorry.. Give me more time and I'll solve it. I do know that the answer is 58 though...

Anonymous said...

hehe... take your time.

Anonymous said...

The answer is 58
58= (3X2X2X5)+1-2+3-4
LiHn

Anonymous said...

hi Lihn, how did you get that equation?