Friday, October 26, 2007

Reading (inspired by chloeleong)

I'm not the type who can really remember the books I read. But there is one book which I will never forget. "Carrie" is a novel by Stephen King. It's a suspense/thriller type and has a touch of vengence in it.

It''s a story about a girl with the gift of telekinesis - the power of moving things with the mind. She lives with her overly religious mother who looks at her like she's a devil because of her powers. Adding to that, she's constantly physically and emotionally abused by her classmates for being too religious. This all comes to end when a few of the students planned something so terrible to Carrie that she loses control of herself and creates a catastrophe.


READ THIS BOOK! It's by far the best book I've read...

2 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Hmmm...I rather paint.

Anonymous said...

it's the first novel that sk wrote, btw.