Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Trip So Far...

Here I am in Singapore. Believe it or not, I feel that time is going past slowly. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But I am enjoying myself, no doubt about that. It's been very fun here.

11th Dec - Boarded the plane to Singapore.
12th Dec (10 pm) - Received compliments about my height from everyone in Mama's house (which is a good thing). But everyone was more surprised with Debbie's height. She shot up! Decided not to shower so I just put my bag aside, then slept.
13th Dec - Did my IC, finally... then did nothing much after that.
14th Dec - Visited Grandpa at the collabarium. After that, more relatives came to visit us in the form of dinner in a nice restaurant (Jodi, Jordan and parents).

15th Dec - Went swimming... and had my front tooth chipped. I did a somersault and hit my tooth on the floor. I freaked out... thinking nothing could be done. Then Chloe and Debbie assured me that it could be fixed. LOL. I was so scared cos this was my first time and I had no idea what fillings were. =P
16th Dec (today) - Did my fillings. Before that, we went ice skating! At first, it was scary. But got the hang of it after a while. The other two, not so... Then we went bowling. Didn't really bowl my best. But I did have 1 strike... in 3 games.... =.=

Then went to eat in a japanese restaurant. Mmmm... sushi... and other japanese food to long to remember. Thanks da gu!
Then went to the arcade to play several fun games.




No comments: