Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 More Days!

Is it just me or has time fly past very fast? I guess its because there has been so many things going on that I sorta lost track of time.

First, my main computer got infected with a spyware, then finally, a virus attack. Now I can't even log in to my computer. I tried for days to fix it, but no luck. At the moment, I'm using the laptop to use the internet.

Second, I'm doing my holiday homework, and let me tell you... There's a lot!

Third, I'm repacking my room. It seems packing my clothes and packing my things has caused my room to be in a mess again.

Fourth (like I said), I'm packing.

Excited! ~

1 comment:

Anthony Choo said...

You are not alone :) Everyone here has also been packing in preparation for your arrival. The room is now slightly more spacious. Haha, maybe 0.7sqm more of floor space created for the 2 floor mattresses. At least the door can now be opened and closed more freely. Oh and also, I have bumped myself out of the room so you and mei mei have more room to roll. All for the name of love!