Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random

Looking at the countdown on my computer, Debbie and Chloe's blog, we have finally reached a one-digit number! 9 more days till Singapore! So excited!

Yesterday...

Mum and Debbie found a dead bird in the garden - torn to pieces. I was playing Xbox 360 when Debbie came to tell me about what she saw. I went out to see this bird and true enough, I saw what's left of the bird. You won't believe how many ants there were. So I used a broom and swept it into the dustpan and put it into a plastic bag. Mum asked me to tie a knot. :P

Then suddenly Mum squealed again. First, I thought that she saw another dead bird (and I was not looking forward to cleaning up another bird). But what she saw was the same bird, but with its body parts in a different location. This time, it was the bird's tail with an organ (probably the heart?). So I had to use gloves and pick up the individual feathers on the tail.

I wonder what will Mum and Debbie do with the bird if I'm not here... Haha...

Later...

I went to another party. Debbie tagged along, mostly hanging out with the birthday girl's sister.

An eventful day indeed.

3 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Hey son, you are beginning to step into my shoes. I used to say "what would you do without me?". Now it is more like "what would I do without you?"

Well, I am glad my time have been well spent. Now, I am just too eager to spend time with you all.

Debbie said...

lol... yes I had no choice...Perri forced me to go but I did want to go but I didn't disturb you did I xp

Chloe said...

LOLs . You're th DUDE in th house mah. Like omg i've never seen an animal's organ before.