Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cold

Another weather post. Today was cooling (thank you Lord). But you won't believe what happened in the morning. I was sleeping, but I kinda knew that it was raining heavily outside. And you know how you can tell if a light is shining even when your eyes are closed? Yeh, so anyway, a brief of light shone... and it was pretty bright.

Of course I knew it was lightning... but the thunder was the scariest part. A few milliseconds later, the loudest thunder I have ever heard rumbled.

It was SO LOUD IT SOUNDED LIKE I WAS JUST BELOW A PLANE GOING TO TAKE OFF! I woke up, fully awake and alarmed. But then, I decided to close my eyes for a while again. And, the light shone again.

"Oh no... Oh no..." and the next one was louder! I reckon the lightning struck pretty close to our house (leading to the loudness of the thunder). It was pretty scary but exciting too. Never experienced that in Singapore...

SO COOOL!

5 comments:

nicnic93 said...

BTW, the picture was taken in Melbourne but not on the day itself. =]

Anthony Choo said...

pic taken by you?

Debbie said...

I thought that the first one was louder but i was half asleep when i heard the 2 one...XD

nicnic93 said...

anthony - no lah, take from internet. my photography skill not so good.

debba - XD

Chloe said...

DUH. OBVIOUSLY FROM INTERNET! xD HAHAHA.