Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hot

Wah! So hot leh.

Today's temperature was probably a little over 30 degrees.
Don't really like this type of weather...
Was studying in my room for EOY exams.
Couldn't concentrate because of heat, and can't be bothered to carry a fan all the way from the rumpus room to my room.
So I used my "mini-fan/mini-heater".
Works both ways, and is very effective.
Could concentrate better.


But now, the air-con is ON!
Yay.
This is why I'm taking a rest and writing this post.
And enjoying the cold.

Tomorrow is 30 degrees again.
Day after tomorrow is 23 degrees.
How random is that?!

5 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Wah piang, it is warmer here leh. Looks like you would post every other day if you were in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Keke...it gets very hot here in summer too but I take comfort that at least it's not humid.

Debbie said...

OMG... you copied my post I
posted one like this but mine was shoter...I have proof that because of the time thingy...

Anthony Choo said...

Aiyo, don't you think this is trivial? The time only tells us that you posted before Nic but this doesn't mean he copied you. There is a high possibility of coincidence. With this kind of weather, anyone would want to talk about it.

Debbie said...

omg daddy you so lor sor... I was just kidding-_-''