Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally

Yesterday marks the last day of exams, and school! Thank god. So now, I'm just chilling back, not caring about anything in the world. Exams are over... Time to celebrate!

But then, what am I gonna do in the holidays until Singapore? That worries me, a little. Not thinking much about it now. Cos I deserve a break.

Exams were okay but definitely in the "difficult" rank. =[
What's done is done, not fretting about it.

To heibao, I'll keep looking for what older people do after retirement. =]

On the last day of school...


OMG! I am short. I'll try to grow taller until Singapore. But then again, they are curries, and curries are generally tall.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

HAHAHAHA!
THEY ARE CURRIES? xD RACIST MUCH?!
HOHOHO 18 MORE DAYS !!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO.
CMON SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM MANZX !
CONGRATS YEA? EXAMS OVER :D
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS !

nicnic93 said...

more info... we basically generalise indians and sri lankans as "curries". and they don't mind, so... it's all good.