Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Tomorrow!

Hey guys. It's my birthday tomorrow. Haha. Pretty much the most exciting day since we came back from Singapore. Very suay... Got Maths test tomorrow. Spent my whole afternoon studying and doing other homework too. I have actually decided to do most of my work today so that i will NOT do any homework on my birthday, except maybe the ones they give tomorrow. We'll see...

The bushfires are pretty bad here. On Sunday (I think), they held a big mourning ceremony for those who died in the bushfire. I also heard that a teacher in GWSC volunteered to help out in the bushfires. And he got so burnt that he has no eyebrows anymore. (Rumour? I don't know). From what I know, the bushfires isn't very close here, but it might be on Friday as it is hot (38 degrees) and windy. But God will protect us. There is nothing to fear. :)

There's five more episodes till the finale of Dae Jang Geum. Then no more korean dramas for me for the next year. But who knows...

Chloe, I want those pictures on facebook! Argh.

6 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Nic, happy sweet 16 birthday!
Have you seen Debbie's latest post?
I love it so much.

Debbie said...

mmm which teacher

Chloe said...

Oops! haha okok will post it soon.

Anonymous said...

Junior wishes you Happy Birthday on our new blog. :)

Debbie said...

can you change my blog name on ur links

nicnic93 said...

choyban - i didn't even know that you had a new blog?! finally.