Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Birthday day was great! Many wished me happy birthday in school, and from Singapore and... on facebook. Hehe.

When I came back home, a big feast awaited me. It wasn't really much of a surprise actually, cos I requested for ALL of these food on my birthday. The pictures below show my favourite dishes that my mum cooks. I couldn't even finish it at the end, and had to eat it for breakfast the next day. Delicious!

Guess what? I got rocks for my birthday. Apparently, I was too picky for a birthday present. I did tell them what not to buy for me so that they wouldn't waste their money on something I don't like. They couldn't find me a present, so they got me rocks instead. ><

P.S: They did say they will owe me lunch one day :)



3 comments:

Debbie said...

YOU DIDN'T POST THE PICTURE OF MY RICE !

Anonymous said...

gosh...delicious!

pls email me and I will send you the link to my blog. :D

nicnic93 said...

oh don't worry. i have your blog link thru my mum.

but this IS my new email:
nicholaschoo_93@yahoo.com