Wednesday, June 3, 2009

91% for Chemistry!

I should be studying for the major exam for Bio...

But this is SUCH BIG NEWS!

I have 91% for my Chem Unit 1 Mid Year Exam! (Highest was 94% so far...)


So far, all my mid-years has been finished. But the one that I really want to score well is BIO!

I am so so so so so so so so nervous for the stupid exam. And it's on next Tues.

Do pray for me guys. I need all the prayers I can get! :)






Sometimes love comes n' knocks you down, knocks you down...
Love that song.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

show off.

Anthony Choo said...

Am proud of you, son. Well done!

Being nervous impedes your preparation for Bio. Learn to cast all your cares on Him. Do what you can and know that God will do what you cannot. Amen!

Anthony Choo said...

Wah piang, where are all the ang mos in your Chem class?

Chloe said...

Congrats!

nicnic93 said...

thanks chloe!

anthony - dont know where all the ang mos are... haha.

but u should see my english class!