Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update (at 9:10am?!)

Currently it's 9: 10 am here. If translated to Singapore time, it would be 7:10 am.

I just woke up 10 minutes earlier, getting for my Methods exam (at 11:05 am). I also realised that Deb didn't go to school. Not surprised since she looked so sick yesterday. Ironic, that she had the sickness just after camp.

Erm...

Oh, I'm currently hooked on Kris Allen - No Boundaries.

We don't show Idol here (only Australian version). But I saw this song on Billboard, so I decided to listen to it. And here I am, lovin it.

Other songs that I'm liking very much:
Jessica Mauboy - Because
Keri Hilson - Knock You Down (ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo)
Empire of the Sun - We Are The People
Kanye West - Paranoid (ft. Kid Cudi)
Linkin Park - The New Divide

// It's funny. I have never liked Asian music, at all. Even when I was in Singapore. I try to understand why. All I know is that their music is ALWAYS about love or being out of love. And it bores the crap out of me. :)

The only songs I have thought "Well, this is okay-ish."
Kit Chan & Su Yong Kang - Ai De Zhen Hao
Jacky Wu & Landy - Wu Ding
The songs from The Champion?! (The theme songs, I think.)
Wang Lee Hom - Hua Tian Li

That's it!
Haha...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL. im at home now I know I should be resting but I get bored you noe. anyays those asian songs are mummys ritte ?

nicnic93 said...

yeh.

Brandon(: said...

heyhey(: still rmb me?
u went for praise kids last time rite? haha

nicnic93 said...

yeh still remember u from ur pics.

i went to PK, then didn't go to DARE and came to aus. haha.