Friday, May 22, 2009

MYE (Stress)

Haven't been blogging much, or even facebooking.

My mid-years are coming (Yes pooie, I know you've done yours already) in 1 weeks time. I'm not nervous about the exam, but unsure whether I will be able to cramp all the information by then.

I'm studying 6 subjects;
English, Chinese, Maths Methods, General Maths Advanced, Biology and Chemistry.


I'm confident in most of them except the Maths subjects. Very worried about them.

So far, Biology is the MOST important subject of all because my Bio results will be taken in for my ENTER score (something like PSLE score).

So much stress. I'm breaking out too! Haha. :)

P.S: I'll probably blog again soon. But if I don't, it'll be because I'm in my room studying hardcore.

10 comments:

nicnic93 said...

Pooie = Chloe :D

Chloe said...

HAHA, WELL MY BIO SUCKS LIKE SHIT. SO IF I WERE YOU, I'D BE WORRYING BOUT MY BIO. BUT HEY, WE MOST PROLLY ARE STUDYING DIFFERENT TOPICS. SO, YEA. ALL THE BEST K! YOU CAN DO IT BOOBY!
LOVELOVE.

Anthony Choo said...

ENTER score is like GCE 'A' Level, not PSLE :) Don't blame you as you are no more in tune with the Singapore system.

shaun said...

Nic GeGe JIAYOU!!! :)

nicnic93 said...

anthonychoo - no, no. I mean the importance of the ENTER score is the same as PSLE score. I've never done A levels so I'm not sure how important it is. :)

shaun - thanks baby couz.

chloe - thanks pooie. hope u did well in ur MYE...

Debbie said...

good thing im in year 8

Chloe said...

Uh i improved my chinese.
from 50% just pass for common test 1,
i had a B3 this time!
wooooo~
but flunked my 3 sciences & lit.
shit.

Anthony Choo said...

Chloe, congratulations on your Chinese. Try refraining from using too many "shit" words and I am sure you will improve on your Literature.

Debbie said...

OMG. hahah
daddy is funny

Chloe said...

HAHAHHAHAHA.
OKOKOKOKOKOK :D
AND BOOB ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MYE!
DECLONICA FTW!