Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Thoughts...

I am bored.

I was about to write this post when I thought... Do people think your life is boring if you don't post anything? Hmm... Hope not. But currently, my life is quite boring - with all the studying. Perhaps the only thing keeping me here is going back to Singapore.

Does everyone have something to look forward to in their lives right now - to get through life at the moment?

I feel that if I don't, I would be hating life a little bit more. But on a positive note, I do! And I CAN get through life. Just a few more months and back to Singapore.

Yes, I know that I have had many posts about Singapore and the waiting period. You can't blame me. I love Singapore too much. (Should have a mood meter at the top of my blog. Everyday, it would show "Nostalgic".)

2 comments:

choyban said...

I guess I can understand your boredom. I was a teenager once too. All I can say is that enjoy every phases of your life because they don't come back. Like now, I am so busy with Shaun that I am always tired. But I tell myself to cherish every moment because before I know it, Shaun will be all grown up - no longer can I cradle and protect him in my arms.

Anthony Choo said...

I am sure many of your Singapore friends do not mind switching places with you. Life on earth is a journey with no destination. Look forward to each new day expecting good things to happen.

Discover new things and make new friends and soon you will find new adventures. Be weary of bad influence. The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.

Opps, I am digressing...can almost see your mom staring at me.