Saturday, October 24, 2009

Untitled

I'm listening to the radio. And I just heard an awesome song. "Hmm, maybe Chloe will like this." I thought.

So I took my phone and typed this message: Oi! I just heard this song on the radio called (can't remember). Go listen. Pressed SEND.

"Sending has failed".

What?! Why doesn't it work?

Tried again.

"Sending has failed".

Then I remembered... I'm in Australia.

_________________________________________________________

This is a true story. And I still remember it clearly. I had just come back from Singapore early this year. And after a few weeks, this incident happened.

LOL! I miss Singapore. 43 more days.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

HAHAHA! Awwwwwww! What song? :P

nicnic93 said...

can't remember eh.
so long ago.

but can remember the incident very well. haha i was so stupid.

stayed in singapore for too long already...