Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Update

Yes, I know that I have not been updating much. So I'll try to cram as much information as I can in this post.

1. School has started... (Yes, feel pity for me)
2. I've been feeling very sleepy in school. I reckon there's two factors contributing to this. One, I have been sleeping late (11 pm and after) and the dreadful daylight savings, which means that I have 1 hr less sleep. Why do we have daylight savings anyway?
3. Mum's been throwing away useless stuff, while at the same time repacking the house.
4. A few days ago, we saw a dead bird in the backyard. Had to do the dirty work.
5. My exams are coming! Almost exactly in a month's time.
6. I found out that one of my friends is living in the house opposite to my new one. What are the odds?! Haha.

And that's about it. Hopefully I will post something soon too. Sorry for the late update.

2 comments:

mycanon30d said...

Thank you for the update. I always look forward to hearing from you.

nicnic93 said...

no problem! :D