Thursday, March 22, 2007

Casual Wear Day

This was known as Casual Wear Day. I found it pretty clever for my school to think of this. If we wanted to wear our casual wear, we would have to donate $2 for some foundation (I can't remember what it was). Also, you could wear your national costume, but you would have to donate $2 as well.

There was an overwhelming response. Most people wore their casual wear, with some wearing their national costume, especially the Indians.

During lunch, we were all entertained by a few Greek guys dancing a Greek traditional dance, I think... There were also wushu artists and break-dancers. It took up half of our lunch times, leaving us a short time to eat. But it was really good and entertaining.

P.S: I did wear my casual wear...

4 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Son, you remember daddy used to wear casual to work on Wed and Fri? Citibank call it dress down day but we don't have to pay :)

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

how long is your lunch time?

nicnic93 said...

Well, if I'm not wrong, it's about 45 minutes.

nanie said...

that's really innovative!