Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Glimpse Of Our House

I just realised that I haven't shown you pictures of my house which I have promised.
So here goes... (Most of the pictures are not very well taken though)

This is my room. Yes, I now have a computer for school use. And, I have my own bed!

This is Debbie's room. Believe it or not, she has a beanbag in it. On the other side of the room are her closets...

This is the rumpus room. We store all our boxes here because this is the biggest room in the house. Mum does her ironing here as well...

This is the master bedroom. My mum sleeps here, with Debbie sometimes...

This is the front door, leading to the front yard. That "triangle" with the plant inside was previously used as a small pond!

This is the living room. Pretty cosy... Love watching TV here...

This is the kitchen. We usually have our dinner on that dining table at the back. Cosy!!!

The other side of the kitchen leading to the rumpus room...

This is the backyard. Never had a backyard in Singapore. Debbie and I usually hang out around here... Playing volleyball, soccer and tennis. Don't ask how we get to play in such a samll area. I have no idea either...

This was taken from the backyard. The back view of the house...

This is the famous lemon tree. I just plucked out lemons from it so it looks so "botak"...

This is actually a space for a boat. But Debbie and I play tennis here! Keke...

6 comments:

heibao said...

Thanks God for the lovely house with a lovely environment for study. Where will we sleep if we visit you? Haha...

choyban said...

Oh I love your house! Keke...and I love the quilts too! :D

nicnic93 said...

Mum chose every quilts in the house... She also likes quilts, but not as much as me...

Hmm.. Regarding where you're going to sleep, I'm not too sure. Hehe.. Up to the "queen" to decide..

nicnic93 said...

Keke...

Mum says that Debbie and I will squeeze into her room whilst the guests will sleep in our rooms... Yes mdm!

nanie said...

Nice house :) so much space...that's something we definitely don't have in SG...

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

such a cozy house!!