Thursday, December 13, 2007

See You In Singapore!

As you can see, I have removed the countdown. There's but a day left to Singapore. As I'll arrive at night, I don't think I'll be able to write any posts. I will try to keep you posted on what I have been doing in S'pore. In the meantime, we're still doing some last minute packing.

Remember the first time I started counting down the days? And the day has finally arrived! First, I'll enjoy the movies and food on the plane. Then, reunite with my relatives. Hopefully, I get to see my friends as well. Well, that's my plan. SEE YOU GUYS IN SINGAPORE! =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh....I am so happy for you & your family! :)

heibao said...

Welcome home, home sweet home

Chloe said...

I'm soo excited! But only get to see you on sunday. xD.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.