Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Birthday Worth Remembering (part 2)

My friends waiting for me to arrive... (I did not take this picture)...

Someone... a little excited?

The three musketeers waiting as the candles were being lit...

More people waiting... for the cake maybe =p

The candles have finally been lit...

The unlucky one to be fed by me...

Didn't need to dirty my hands! Haha...

Photo-taking sessions...

One of the masterminds of this secret party... =]

A random picture with friends...

The presents I got from my friends... I can't believe that they baked cookies and cupcakes for me... So touched :')

At home, I ate the black forrest cheesecake that Mum bought...

Mum and I...

Debbie and I...

Back to work...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What good and caring friends you have! (: smiles

Xoxo,
Chloe

Anthony Choo said...

Mama saw the pics and made only 2 comments; "yin du nu tong xue kan qi lai bi kai en lao" and "wah na zhang zuo zi zhe me luan"

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a month late, but still wishing you a very blessed birthday!! It looks like you have great friends!