Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dad's Oil Paintings

In reference to "Dad's Latest Oil Painting", I decided to post past oil paintings from my Dad. They are so good for a beginner! But he's probably a pro now, right Dad?

My personal favourite. Miss ya Jean.


These portraits are actually on the same canvas. But for some reason... I can't find a picture of them both together. So, this will have to do. In these pictures, Gonggong's portrait was already finished but Mama's was 90% finished... =]

And of course there's this painting. :)

4 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

thanks for posting, son. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting your Dad's works. Anthony, how can you not post these on your blog? They are so good! Hehe...is my portrait, by any chance, in the pipeline?

Nic, glad that you guys have a good time at the S'pore Day. We went to the one at NY and we also had to queue up for very long just for a small portion of food. The weather was also very hot that day. Actually I rather they make us pay for the food - maybe we will get a bigger portion!

Anthony Choo said...

Because I forgot my pw to my blog. Also don't think I remember how to upload the pics...have been a long time.

heibao said...

Beautiful works and keep them, they will worth million dollars one day.