Monday, October 27, 2008

Untitled

LOL! I don't like the fact that I see my friend's weird face every time I go to my blog. I'm sure you feel the same way too, yeah? So, I have decided to write another post.


Well, it says here on the coutdown in my computer that there's 43 more days left to Singapore. It feels a little like deja vu really... But I feel that this year has past by extremely fast for me. I think my mother started the countdown a few months ago (when there was 90+ days left to Singapore). Last year, I started counting down during... April?


Next month is going to be a stressful month. Exams and studying... I know everyone back in Singapore has finished their exams (looking at you, Chloe). Lucky.


Right now I'm still a little bit slack. Just preparing myself for the worst in a few weeks time...


2 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Anxiety won't help you enjoy the days leading to your exams. It may even adversely affect your results. (Spiritual) rest is the opposite of anxiety.

Anonymous said...

C'mon, think on th bright side..after your exams, when you're in spore can play play play and eat eat eat! XD
Looking forward for you and debs to come! :D

Gambatte!! (Jiayou!)

Xoxo,
chloeee ;