Saturday, October 4, 2008

Untitiled
























Pic taken in Dec 07


Beloved Jean:

Words can't express how much pain and sorrow I felt
When I heard that you had taken your final breath
I ask so many unanswered questions
But all I can think about is your untimely death

Questions slowly turn to regret
That I didn't spend much time with you in the past
How was I supposed to know?
That our meeting in December would be our last

I cry, sob and weep
That I never got a chance to say goodbye
Did you think about me...
When you finally closed your eyes?

I'm already missing your snow-white fur
Your eager friendliness towards humans
The way to wag your tail when you're excited
And those cute eyes of sweet sweet innocence

You're the best dog I ever had
You always had been
I'll never ever forget you
And I'll always love you, my precious Jean

*Inspired by the very touching post by mishi

No comments: