Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloeee!








Although I may not have sent a birthday card to you
I hope that this lovely poem that I wrote for you will do.

When people ask me who Chloe is
I look at them in the eyes and say this.

C is for the most contagious laughter I've ever heard.
H is for being happy most of the time, even when I was eating beancurd.
L is for the immense love you show to me
O is for the occasional laughter when you pee.
E is for being extremely excited when we come to Singapore.
L is for losing your cellphone on the pool floor.
E is for E, E, E, E, ecstasy in Naughty Girl
O is for the organ that you play, that rocks my world.
N is for the nonsense we had to put up with you daily
G is for good times we spent singing If You Seek Amy.

So here you go, it may be a bit weird, random and strange.
But those are a few of your qualities that you should never ever change.

Happy Birthday Chloeee!

From Nicholas and Debbie (Declonica <3)>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice and good poem.

nicnic93 said...

aw thanks. hope the b'day girl likes it though... :P

Chloe said...

OMGGGGGGGGG.
YESH, ILOVEIT VERY MUCHHHH! :D
ALL OF THEM ARE TRUEEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUU & DEB!
DECLONICA FOREVERRRRRRRRRR! <3

Anthony Choo said...

All true? OMG!