Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

Hey guys. I don't see many comments on my recent posts... Is my blog getting more boring?

Well, things are busy here. But finally a little bit better, and less stressed.

Went to a party on Saturday. There was a DJ and we were meant to dance. Having NEVER EVER danced before in front of people, it was hard at first. But I started to loosen up a bit. Don't even remember how I danced. For all you know, I danced like Mr Bean. :)

On Sunday, went to pick pipis, again. We picked up quite a number, but... not as much as we (I) wanted. But it was good to have a family outing.

Back to studying for exams after that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo...someone danced eh... :D

P.S. Your blog is definitely NOT boring. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, not boring at all! Write more! I so envious of the many parties you have. Haha...

Green Tea

nicnic93 said...

thanks guys! :)

Anonymous said...

NO NO not boring at all.
Da Gu always look forward to seeing all my nephews and nieces blog only that I hardly comment ...... cause you all might my comment boring... haha