Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update (Part 2)

Dead blog ressurected again. Nothing much happened these past few days. This week is a rare one, because there is only one exam in this whole week. Usually (at my year level), there is at least more than one.

Next week is going to be hell. 3 exams. 1 on Monday, the other two on Thursday. Is it just me or is that poor planning by the school? Argh.

Yesterday, there was another earthquake. 4.5 on the Richter scale. It's the second time in 2 weeks, and expected to have more in the future. What's wrong with Australia now? Hmm...

Been really disciplined these few days, studying and studying (without music, sometimes). I realised that you should study Maths before other subjects. Because Maths requires you to use your brain and think. But the rest of the subjuects are just reading information, which makes me want to sleep. After doing Maths, your brain will be active and you can continue studying the other subjects. Just something I picked up.

Today was multicultural day. We could dress in any ethnic dress. As Singapore does not have an official ethnic dress, I wore casual. If you can see closely, I have a Singapore flag badge on my shirt from Singapore Day. The best I could think of. :)



1 comment:

Anthony Choo said...

Oei, my study pattern was just the opposite. I would study the reading subjects first, especially in the morning when my mind was fresh. When my eyes became heavy, I turned to maths to stir my mind to life again.

I don't get the chance to try and find which method works better. (Guess I am 30 yrs late.) You do :)