Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scarefest

Deb went out with friends.

And there was going to be someone inspecting our house (as we are renting) at any moment.

I was really sleepy, but couldn't... (as above).

So I thought, I'll just watch a few movies. Better yet, scary movies... :D

Two.

I've always wanted to watch this movie, but didn't have the time. It IS suspenseful, not so much horror. But it is good. The young actress playing the orphan - talented, and evil...

I was dying to watch this movie. And I did. Not as scary as I thought, but still a few [:O] here and there.

And that was my day...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I WANTERD TO WATCH SORORITY ROW BUT NOOOO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH SO NOW I MUST WATCH ALONE !

mycanon30d said...

I watch with you lah!

nicnic93 said...

shes watched it already anyway, after knowing that it wasn't THAT SCARY...