Monday, September 21, 2009

That And More...


Watched Inglourious Basterds (it's not my spelling, it's the way they spelt it) yesterday. As a fan of Quentin Tarantino, it was fun seeing scenes and music that were also used in his previous scenes.

*In my head: "Ooooooh. I remember this scene, it was also in Kill Bill!"

Though a long movie, it is suspenseful, and I enjoyed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, you have probably heard that we have bought a new house (Deb's blog for pictures).

How I came to know the good news:
I did not attend the auction, instead I had to go to a seminar in school (on a Saturday?!?!). So I was walking back home... when I got the message from sis. Exact words: We hav the hse

AHHHHHH SO HAPPY! I really was. Then I tried calling her, but her mic had broke so I couldn't talk to her. After smsing back and forth for a while, Deb finally called me on Mum's phone. And she told me everything about it. And more, when they came back home.

So that's the story... (:

No comments: