Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birdies!!!

Another field trip! A family friend told us about this place where the birds would stand on your hand while eating from your hands (bird seeds). Interesting... So, we took off. The birds were on the floor looking for bird seeds. I thought, if they're looking for bird seeds then they must be hungry, which would be my lucky day. But when we tried feeding them, they wouldn't budge. After a few long minutes, things started to look up. Debbie got the first bird on her hand, then me! It came as a shock to me actually. I was talking to Mom while lifting my arm up and a bird came. Surprised but happy. After that, we were more determined to have more birds on our arms... =]

This picture was taken when the bird just flew out of Deb's hand. LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke...thankfully the birds did not poo on you. :p

Anonymous said...

haha i've had this experience before. it was fun xD

nicnic93 said...

choyban- i was so scared that the birds would actually poo on me. everytime i saw a bird on a branch above me, i would walk away... haha!

chloe- where did u go for the bird? =]

Anonymous said...

jurong bird park ^^

Anonymous said...

I used to keep some budgies. They were not as tame as these birds. My budgies wanted to bite me more than eat the seeds :)