Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exams Are Over!

Exams are over now...


Right now relaxing...



Playing the guitar... (learnt a new song)



Remember the theme song of "Friends"? (I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts)...



And playing Wii... (Mario Part 8)...



Now I'm playing Xbox 360... (Test Drive) =p



Life's great with no exams...



Next Monday is a holiday! It's the Queen's birthday...



Wonder what I'll be doing on Monday...



Hmmm...



Hmmm...



Hmmm...



Hmmm...


Hmmm...










Are you feeling bored reading this post?

4 comments:

Anthony Choo said...

Full of empty spaces. Your mind went blank after the exams? Or are you preserving for the next exam?

jench00 said...

No I don't feel bored reading. at least you are writing something hehe

jench00 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicnic93 said...

anthony - my mind is definitely a little less stressed, right now blank... "resting stage"

jenchoo - =D