Thursday, June 26, 2008

So Far...

The day before, my three friends and I went to the Glen, where everyone was doing their work experience. Most of my friends had work experience in the first week of holidays, but mine was in the second week. It really helped because I did think that work experience would be hard, but all I heard was that it wasn't that difficult. Most of them just had to stock up and help clean up mess. I became less nervous. It was also funny seeing everyone in uniform. It was also fun laughing at everyone while they were working, distracting them. =p



I watched Get Smart with a friend today. It was pretty funny and there were a few twists and turns here and there, though the twists were predictable. But overall the movie was funny... Don't expect a VERY good movie... Just go there expecting to be laughing at the end.

No comments: