Saturday, June 21, 2008

Work Experience

Holidays are here, again, finally... This time I have a 3 wks holiday. For a week, I would be doing work experience. Every Year 10 student has to do this. We have to find a place to work for one week and our "supervisors" will assess on how we did. There isn't really a mark for this. It's just to help you be ready in the future.

I'm going to start working on 30 July. A little nervous but more excited as this will be my first time working. Working hours are 9:00 to 5:30. I have 2x15mins tea breaks and a 45 mins lunch break. But the money part is a rip-off. $5 a DAY?! *sheesh*

But it is still money...

The other 2 weeks are the normal holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whr do you work?
& $5 per day? WHAT?!
Even mac gives about $2.3-3.5 per hour! XD
All th best!

Anonymous said...

*$2.5-$3.5

nicnic93 said...

LOL... i work at a departmental store. It is pretty normal for students doing work experience to just get $5 per day. I mean... we aren't really working for them. We have to do this for school.