Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd Day Of CNY

Update: I got Fallout 3. Thank you Mum and Dad.

Woke up early to go to Godma's house. Played Wii Sports there. It's been so long since I played Wii actually. Should buy more games to make me once again be hooked on Wii, eh? :P

Then went to Aunt Rene's house to eat lunch. I actually thought we were just going to be there to visit relatives. Great food, much variety.

Then went on to play a strategy game, (Blockus?). Then mahjong, then murderer, then blackjack (with real money). I wasn't winning much at the first few rounds, but thankfully so was the dealer. Haha.

Then took pics. Wah, so many cameras. We must be very photogenic.

P.S: Chloe, you so fast post already.

But I have better pics... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Rene's family is known for great food and great hospitality!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nic, great pics here!

Green Tea