Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bye Singapore :(

Sigh. Today going back to Aus.

Good thing(s) about going back to Aus:
1. I get to play Fallout 3!
2. My own room back!
3. Catch up on my TV shows.

Bad things about going back to Aus:
1. Start school after 1 day of rest.
2. Waking up early again.
3. Less oily food.
4. Just the 3 of us again in a big house.
5. No relatives.
6. Start the countdown again.
7. Last but not least, the weather. (Today is 43 degrees!)

On a brighter note, yesterday I had a great time with everyone. Glad to have spent my second last day in Singapore with you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel.

nicnic93 said...

:'(
why do all good things come to an end?

Anonymous said...

I know...sigh...

hmm...maybe in this way we will cherish these sweet memories even more? :)