Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fallout 3

Went to a friend's house yesterday. Wow, was that visit an impactful one. I am now obsessed to getting a new Xbox 360, called Fallout 3.

Firstly, the game has mad graphics. It's so clear, you can see everything. You can tell that the makers didn't want to miss out on any details.

Secondly, it has a good storyline. Well, although I've only played very little of the game, I can tell that it's gonna get better and better.

Thirdly, it has an open-ended gameplay and flexible character levelling system. You can choose to be bad or good.

Fourthly (Is there such a word?), it's made by Bethesda Softworks, who also made my all-time favourite game, Oblivion.

I WANT FALLOUT 3 SO BAD!
JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT IT.
AND WOKE UP THINKING ABOUT IT.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so out of touch. :p

Anthony Choo said...

Firstly, your dream came true.
Secondly, that was your early birthday gift.
Thirdly, always choose to be the good guy.
Fourthly, "fourthly" is a word.