Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good Times.. Good Times

Yesterday was a blast! We went to a place called Inveloch to learn more about dinosaurs and fossils. It was a 1 and a half hour bus trip there. During the bus trip, my friends and I were listening to music and taking pictures of each other. We laughed and talked about each other, teachers and other stuff. After the long trip, we finally reached. To our surprise, we were actually in a beach. First, we were told that we could look under rock pools to see what organisms lived under it. Then, we learned more about rocks and fossils. I wanted to take a few pictures of the beach but we weren't allowed to. After that, we went back on the bus. Along the way back, we ate our lunches. All in all, it was an good first excursion for me.

Here are some of the pictures I took on Tuesday:









7 comments:

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

wah. so handsome! my mommy sae she see you with so many girls she jealous leh! so am i! haha!!!

Anthony Choo said...

Wah, wait till I see Debbie in pictures with other boys. I will turn green from head to toe.

nicnic93 said...

LOL...

Wonder what she'll say to that...

heibao said...

Nic, I begin to worry man...You need to spend more time reading bible....

debbie95 said...

hey daddy i am still a newbi so that won't happen yet

nicnic93 said...

Don't worry, heibao...

But thanks for the concern though..

choyban said...

keke...I am sure nic and deb very dong shi...so I am not worried...:)