Wednesday, February 7, 2007

If... (Part 2)

Hey y'all! Everything went smoothly today. So, I will be starting school tomorrow. During the interview, we chose what subjects I would take throughout the whole year. Some of the choices were not to my liking, but hey... At least, I will be able to start schooling, right?

Alright, here are the subjects I would take (Some of them may be kinda weird):

Compulsory:
English
Maths
Science
Home Economics
Humanities
Health & PE

Electives:
Home Economics
Information Processing
Design Engineering
Music (Group Performance)
Standard Chinese

That's it! Expect to have a long post from me tomorrow about my first day. Wish me all the best!!!! :)

5 comments:

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

OH! i am soo happy for you! congrats and God Bless!

choyban said...

Yeh! Look forward to your post.

One question though...how come Home Econs is both a compulsory and elective subject?

nicnic93 said...

Thanks, hyper-active-gal!

choyban- I'm not that sure actually. However, Home Econs summarises everything about food and nutrition. So, I guess it's pretty important that we learn it here. If I'm correct, it's only compulsory to take Home Econs in the second half of the year. You can choose to take it the whole year though. That's an elective

nanie said...

what's info processing?

nicnic93 said...

Oh, it's like processing info from something to something else and how to make it better. I'm new at this so I'm not that sure.

We normally use Microsoft Publisher for this, I think