Thursday, February 1, 2007

First Day Of School, Postponed

I am supposed to start schooling today. However, for some reasons, they delayed it. I was supposed to be interviewed again to know what subjects I want to learn in school (Yes, you can choose what subjects you want to learn here) before today. Somehow, it was pushed forward to next Tuesday! We were all quite irritated by this. Their system is quite slow and they did not even call us to inform us that the interview would take place on Tuesday.

Personally, I wasn't that angry. I was more of sad. I really wanted to start schooling today. I mean, I wanted to start school on the first day like the others. It's more 'official' this way. However, if I start school later, it would be like "Class, I want you to meet Nicholas. He is a new student and I want you to be friendly to him, okay?" type of thing. It's also quite hard to make friends this way as the other students had already made their own friends. I'm in a dilemma!

9 comments:

choyban said...

Arrgghh...blogger did not accept my comment and what I wrote was erased! Hence, the 'testing'.

Yes, it is irritating. They should have sped things up. But then it means you have more time to choose your subjects? I am sure you will fit in well and quickly. Everyone will still be kinda new to one another in the first few days.

nicnic93 said...

Well, the subjects there are quite limited as the other old students might have chosen it already. That leaves a few subjects for me to choose from.

Thanks for the encouragement, choyban!

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

i went through what you are going through, however, its more 'relax' if you put it that way.

mine is tuition.

My mom registered me a little too late, so i had to attend the second lesson instead of the first. I also thought that the people there would already ake friends with each hother already. and i would be the only new student.

But when i went to that class on their second lesson, i realised that it's not bad after all! there are also new students! so just 'chill' RELAX! you will get over your fears.

sorry ah, i like writing a blog post hor? hehe

nicnic93 said...

nicnic93>hyper-active-gal: No lah... You must be pretty excited for the cruise. How long is it?

nicnic93 said...

nicnic93>hyper-active-gal: As in, how long is your vacation?

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

i think it's 4 days 3 nights. i can skip school for one day! yeah! but... if that day have alot of homework, then... too bad for me... wahwah...

sounds to me like i am really temperamental! hehe

nanie said...

School starts tomorrow right? 8 Feb.

Dun worry nic. You're such a likeable person - I'm sure you'll find friends you can click with.

nicnic93 said...

Thanks naniecheng...

I must admit I was embarrassed when I saw your comment...

nanie said...

embarassed? why?