Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It's official! We have already moved into our new house. We may have the house, but we don't have the stuff yet. So, the house's very empty and spacious for Debbie and I to run around in. We have seen our backyard. It's big and beautiful. You may have heard, we do have a lemon tree. However, we're not going to eat the lemons as we're not that sure if the lemons we pick are fresh. Besides that, there are many varieties of plants. Mum's going to do a lot of gardening! We've also seen our rooms. Debbie and I are quite contented with our rooms. The choice between which room to take was easy as one of the rooms is painted pink! Hehe...

As our things have not arrived, we are temporarily not able to do what normal people do. We hang our clothes around the house; we sit on stools eating food on our laps; we don't use tables at all, etc. In fact, the laptop I'm using is supported by the floor! Oh well... This is what we have to do if we want to continue to stay here...

Will post pictures of our new house once we are have settled in... Be patient!

5 comments:

choyban said...

I can imagine that. When we moved into our current apartment, it was empty. No tables, no chairs, no bed etc. Kinda hard but it's only for a while. Before you know it, you guys will be nicely settled.

nicnic93 said...

Well, let's hope so...

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

happy to hear that you like your house.

nanie said...

:) Happy House Warming!

heibao said...

Within 12 months, you will start to find your house too small. When I moved to my newly bought 5-room flat in late 1975, I only had stuff less than a small car load. But when I moved out 7 years later, I needed two lorries to carry the stuff to my new HUDC house. Happy living and growing.