Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Appreciate Them While You Can

Me : What's that smell? It's quite familiar.

Mum : It's curry! You mean you've forgotten the smell of curry?!

Have I really forgotten the smell of sweet sweet curry? Is it possible that I have spent 3 weeks here in Australia and I have already forgotten the distinctive smell of curry? Maybe. However, does this mean that some of the local food I have once tasted is now erased from my memory? Unlikely. Local food is definitely my favourite type of food. I wouldn't want to forget about them. I guess I should have appreciated them while I was in Singapore. Oh my! I'm getting hungry...

The interview is tomorrow. Wish me all the best, you guys! I'll update you on what happened at the interview tomorrow.

4 comments:

*++Hyper-Active-Gal++* said...

Come back soon and mama will cook for a DELICIOUS ONE!!!!!!!!! no offence... i am not saying your mom's cooking is bad ah! hehe

choyban said...

Keke...so coincidental! I cooked curry last night too! :) Yeh, our local food is the best. It's unbeatable.

Just remember...wo men yong yuan zhi chi ni! :)

nicnic93 said...

Thank you for your support!!

debbie95 said...

i also forgotten the smell of curry