Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Our Little Nest

We went to see the new house today for the first time. It was everything I had expected. It looked quite brand new, with a huge garden in front of it. There were huge trees around it too. They look similar to Christmas trees. The shutters of the garage looked like they've been painted recently. All in all, it was the perfect house to live in. Well, this is my opinion just by looking from the outside. I'll have to look inside to really know whether it's my ideal house..

Here's how it looks like from the outside...

4 comments:

heibao said...

wah such a nice house!

nanie said...

how is the security in the neighbourhood?

remember to post photos of inside the house!

nicnic93 said...

The neighbourhood is quite safe. Debbie and I considered to have a watch dog, but the owner doesn't allow pets in the house...

choyban said...

Wa...very nice!