Sunday, January 14, 2007

Change is good, right?

My father asked me a question today. "You haven't been going to school for a long while now. Will you be able to cope with the studies here?" I have never thought about that. Wow! I haven't been going to school for about 3 months. All this time I have been relaxing a lot... and I really mean, A LOT! What's worse, I would be going to an Australian school. A whole new system, a whole new place, and a whole new group of people. I would need time to adjust and adapt here. Sometimes, I think that I'm not capable of doing that at all. So, I have been praying to God to let me adapt to this new country; we are generally talking about its culture, system, lifestyle of the people, etc. I know it's going to be tough but, since we've come this far and that we're already here, why not take this opportunity to make some changes to our lives. Life's all about taking risks...

5 comments:

nanie said...

wah that's a really good attitude to have :)

As long as you have the Lord by your side, and you continually seek his help, I think you and your whole family will pull through this change.

choyban said...

I am sure you guys will adapt even so with that open & positive attitude of yours! :) Give yourself some time to adjust. :)

heibao said...

I am sure you can outshine them, you must do homeland proud.

nicnic93 said...

PRESSURE..

nicnic93 said...

Nah. just kidding...