Monday, January 15, 2007

A Dreamy Farewell

I had a dream today. It was a dream that I would not forget. This dream happened to take place in my school. I was saying goodbye to all my friends and teachers. I was standing in front of my classroom. All my friends and teachers sat on the chairs with eager faces. Even those who didn't know me, but I knew them by their faces, were there too. There was a microphone in front of me. As I made my speech, my voice echoed in the classroom. My words were quite simple. I said "Hi, everyone. I am here to tell all of you that I will be leaving for Australia. Will think of you when I am there." After that, everyone clapped their hands. That was when I woke up...

This was quite bizarre for me. I never had a chance to say goodbye to all of my friends actually, only some. I actually hoped I could do that, but that never happened, until now. Ever wanted to do something that you couldn't? Then do it in a dream!

6 comments:

choyban said...

Aw...I think that shows how much you wanted to say goodbye to them.

nicnic93 said...

Yah, I really wanted to

nicnic93 said...

Oh by the way, my father told me that Gong Gong wanted to name you Hee Hong. Did you know about this?

choyban said...

Yes, I was told. Thankfully he was stopped! Can't imagine having that name...it was awful.

nicnic93 said...

Yah! It would be quite awkward..

nanie said...

Hee Hong? keke! how does that even sound like in mandarin?